Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Th

Thank goodness for our wonderful wives that buy us chainsaws.
you guys suck. real wives don't buy their husbands chainsaws. real wives give them fits for even talking about it. lol. just sayin
lol, I catch ALOT of stuff over my chainsaw addiction but there are worse things to be addicted too.

Wow! Very nice. Is it restored? Looks brand new!
No, it's original except for a different bar
Th

Thank goodness for our wonderful wives that buy us chainsaws.

you guys suck. real wives don't buy their husbands chainsaws. real wives give them fits for even talking about it. lol. just sayin
Besides that saw, my wife has gotten me a 26LCS, two 750's, a bushel of XL's and XL-12's, and a Partner P-100.[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Here's one of my XL2's

8c858092958f2508b92e95d27326a4b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

No, it's original except for a different bar

Besides that saw, my wife has gotten me a 26LCS, two 750's, a bushel of XL's and XL-12's, and a Partner P-100.[emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Hmmmmmm. I know where there is a Mac 1000 that needs a complete recoil starter. Runs to boot when you use a 1/2" drll motor to start it.

It makes a noticeable difference. I've got to find a way to get the clutch to lock up tighter now.

The pipe is for a GoPed.

Sent from my SM-N910V

It makes a noticeable difference. I've got to find a way to get the clutch to lock up tighter now.

The pipe is for a GoPed.

Sent from my SM-N910V
If I were to biuld a pipe, what would you do different? Or what is the ultimate goal? Is it to expand in as long of a distance as possible, or could it be more compact like a rams horn ?

View attachment 407526 Well I have too make an expansion chamber. So I found some junk laying around the scrap pile.
Thanks for the inspiration Steve.
Here's a formula Adam. [emoji6]
The chapter in my book on making expansion chambers is 26 pages long.
It's not for the faint of heart.

45104f5976f8d24fca3aee434da9b0fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back