homelite restore projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superman_36

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
just finished a 1050 from curt bailey
all the saws are glass beaded down to the metal and re-painted
I have a 1130 and a 2100 in the process so I will be posting more pics of them soon

thanks
Erik King

looks real nice.i am restoring a s 2000 homelite,but have not worked on it in a while.you have just inspired me to finish it .:D

Looks excellent but appears to be missing the decals and a little color detail. Now the $10,000 question how does it run ?

runs nice i put it the wood the day i took the pic's
i wish i could get the stickers but i am sure they are tough to find

might be able to have them made,but could be kind of expinsive. i am going to look into it, will let you know. somebody else on here might allready be doing it.

You guys sure spruce up the old saws. Like the tractor collectors they didn't look that good on the show room floor.

Wow, fine looking saw you got there. Looks like you spent alot of time and did some fine detail work on that big moma, looks great...

All I can say is AWESOME!!! Been real busy and havent had time to check AS out in awhile but it looks sweet. Doesnt look anthing like the saw that I sent you. Nice Job.

DSCN7199_8982.JPG

DSCN7200_8983.JPG

attachment.php

Back