• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super E-Z Automatic and other parts for sale/swap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTTR

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have this Homelite Super E-Z Automatic for sale. The piston is not seized but looks like it has been ran hot. It needs a pull cord and recoil. I'm trying to clear some space and just never had the time to get this one going.

I also have this Homelite Textron project/parts saw for sale.

I can do $75 plus shipping on the Super EZ and $30 plus shipping on the other homelite.

Also have a 2 new Husqvarna Air Filters that should work on: 362 365 371and 372. $8 ea.
Husqvarna 362 THROTTLE LOCKOUT part no. 503 55 66-01 and 266 throttle spring part no. 501 42 41-01. $3 ea

I also have 4 homelight flywheels part no. 5429 004 6 295 Not sure what the flywheels go to, but will give them to anyone that has a use for them. Just pay shipping.

Dont think that piston in the ez has been ran hot.looks like blow by on the rings .they may have not seated correctly or they may just be stuck in the grooves from too much goop.looking closely it looks more like washout where the saw has ran too rich or 1:1 ratio.no carbon build up in the exhaust port could mean that it has just been ran rich and kept the carbon from building up.really dont see any vertical streaking.

Dont think that piston in the ez has been ran hot.looks like blow by on the rings .they may have not seated correctly or they may just be stuck in the grooves from too much goop.looking closely it looks more like washout where the saw has ran too rich or 1:1 ratio.no carbon build up in the exhaust port could mean that it has just been ran rich and kept the carbon from building up.really dont see any vertical streaking.
Thanks for the great feedback.

I beg to differ Watson/Jughead, If you look closely at the small fibers of bark that are imbedded between the air fins you will notice that it resembles that of the BIG TOOTH ASPEN. That being said, they only grow in very moist, warm areas of the US. bringing us back to the possible over heating of the saw, we also can see in picture #3 that the owner was left handed (evident from the fact that more paint is missing on the clutch side of the bottom of the saw) which will give the owner a tendency to place the recoil side of the saw against the body while running, cutting off the supply of air to the cylinder.

Latest posts

Back