Homelite XL-1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraser

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have an old Homelite XL-1 which is getting a bit tired. Is there any spare parts avalible for this saw? I have tried the local dealers, but have not seen a saw this old before. The powerhead "seems" similar to the Homelite EZ 250, however this is just a guess!

Thanks

Fraser

I assume then the XL-1 is the predecessor to the XL2, but has one trigger? The XL2's are my favorite limbing saw, but get hearing protection!

This saw is not a top handle saw like the XL-2 and from what I know it is ~45cc. It is blue in colour and the modle # is 50001 SN# 3165T314. It has a 16" bar with .375 LG chain. I was given this saw about 10 years ago because it would not run properly. I put a new fuel line in it and cleaned the carby and it has not missed a beat since. Now it has lost a bit of compression so I was hoping to put a set of rings in it. However I cant find any parts in Australia. Is there any chance of getting spares for it in the US.

Fraser

Hello, I think you have a XL-100 series. Could be a 101,102,103, 104, 122, 123, 124. Parts should be available as they shared many parts with the popular Homelites.

Latest posts

Back