• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homellite C-5 or C-7

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lincolnscott7

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm needing a fan assembly housing from either of the two models listed. Some rings for the c5 and maybe a crank from a c7?? Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I may have the fan housing. I'll look when I get home tonight. I have some NOS homelite parts that I'm still trying to take inventory on.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thank you! Fan housing # 58171 and piston rings # 55038

Also crankcase o ring # 63356 and seal # 58308

Thank you so much

I have all the parts you listed used except. You can have used seals but then...................

Also crankcase o ring # 63356 and seal # 58308

Thank you so much

These are the parts I found so far.
Flywheel. 57568
C-9 piston 58674
Connecting rod 55195
Muffler baffle. 58423
Starter screen 58294.

I have a bunch of bags I need to go threw yet that have little parts in them.

Alrighty I've got the older model with the stack muffler. I did have a question though, will a C-9 cylinder bolt on to a C-5 crankcase with a C-9 crank as well?

Alrighty I've got the older model with the stack muffler. I did have a question though, will a C-9 cylinder bolt on to a C-5 crankcase with a C-9 crank as well?

I honestly don't know. I can post a pic of the ipl, or send you a copy. I was hoping to talk to a homelite guru. There's some parts here I have no clue what they go to.

I see. I already have the ipl but I had heard it was possible? For sure a C-7 crank will fit increasing stroke and cc's but then the ports need matching if you use the C-5 cylinder instead of the C-7 cylinder. Thanks

Back