homey 360 nightmare

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfire

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
dang little spring post on a customers homey 360 went on a walk about:cry: he tried to fix it himself:dizzy: the spring is a brand new one i bought now i need that tiny little part to finish the job:dizzy::confused: does any one have one ?????????? i do not want to put a huge pile of cash into this old saw:) the guy just last fall put 75 bucks into it and wants to keep the cost as far down as possible. any help would be gratefully appreciated:givebeer::givebeer:
:cheers:
Scotty

Not sure what you're talking about by spring post, but I've got two 360's in pieces in a box at home. I'd imagine I have what you need.

About the only spring post I can think of are the metal posts on the handle that are used to mount the throttle trigger and associated lockout mechanism??? If its these, you can probably cut a nail or get some 1/8" metal rod and just make it. There's also a spring inside the transformer that contacts the spark plug head ???

Dan

what i need

inside the spring cover is a post that transfers the spring tension to the rope pulley. it is about as big a a raisin. the post is a very important part in the recoil system.
:givebeer:

Do you mean this:

attachment.php

This is part number 65102. I searched Calvin's online store and it didn't match, but it does on Kyle's, so here's at least one source for it.

Dan

Latest posts

Back