• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homie SXL red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J. Talley

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Good overall condition, but the piston is a little scored. Cylinder is definitely salvageable though. Couldn't get it to fire last night. I think that was fuel related though it could've been compression. I can always take more pictures. 20151230_180548.jpg 20151230_180543.jpg 20151230_180529.jpg

Post your asking price and whether or not that includes shipping. And also zip where it's being shipped from if the buyer is going to pay shipping. FYI.

For $100 it should have a pristine piston and be great runner. I do no think I have ever gotten $100 for one and that includes 2 with bows that I have sold.

OK. Just as a by the by; what would a good running like new husky 240 be worth? My uncle has 80 into, he's trying to get at least that much back out of it.

Latest posts

Back