honda 16 hp lawn mower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow the safety circuit and see if any wires are chaffed, sounds like the pto circuit is shorted.

Follow the safety circuit and see if any wires are chaffed, sounds like the pto circuit is shorted.

thanks everyone for the good advice! i found the problem was a clogged air filter,i had cleanded it before i put it up this winter but it must be deeper i took air filter off just long enough to test under load ran perfect

thanks everyone for the good advice! i found the problem was a clogged air filter,i had cleanded it before i put it up this winter but it must be deeper i took air filter off just long enough to test under load ran perfect

If the problem comes back, check the pinhole sized air inlet hole on the gas cap. I've seen that problem a stop a few machines in their tracks.

Reading this discussion thanks guys for helping Gary.best of Luck too to gary.you can also try some other famous company Lawn Mower like Greenworks, John Deere etc.Thanks all for sharing.

try to replace air filter once in a half a year and the problem won't come back I think.

Back