Hotrod 3.3 Craftsman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratrod34

Reaction score
Looking to build a sleeper 3.3 Craftsman it's the grey and black one with red lettering. Wanting to get as many CC's as I can out of it. I've already done a muffler mod and tuned carb, it SCREAMS! But I really want people to take a second look at these gems. Any advice on jug swaps is appreciated. TIA

Looking to build a sleeper 3.3 Craftsman it's the grey and black one with red lettering. Wanting to get as many CC's as I can out of it. I've already done a muffler mod and tuned carb, it SCREAMS! But I really want people to take a second look at these gems. Any advice on jug swaps is appreciated. TIA

The most experienced people on Craftsman/Poulan saws respond in the "Niks Poulan Thread". Not sure if there are members that do the exact saw mods you're looking for, but many will know which cylinders will fit which saws, as they have been working on these lines for decades.

They also like pictures. You may get more responses if you show what you've done, and then ask what will fit.

Back