Hotty w/ a Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of chain is she running? If it were an actual phone pole, I'd run RMC or even carbide, but that's a fake pole so RSC might do fine.

Girl? What Girl?
Ian

They could have at least gotten it right, they are showing her cutting down the electric companies pole and not telephone poles!!!

yup, phone lines have been buried for decades. Especially out in the desert.

You guys really need to get out more.

The first thing I thought when I saw her legs was "no PPE!"

Dubai, you're saying who should get out more..? Especially since I take it you're not seeing an excessive amount of female legs where you're at, right?

I thought: "Wow, legs!!!"

Now that's the spirit!

Oh, btw, Mark, you're married right? I mean, I am, and I sort of recognized my own reaction in yours...

:cheers:

Did you notice how she executed a perfect, long domino? She's got talent all right. I think that was an MS 390, she was running a 24 inch bar.

Lots of above ground stuff here in the older areas, but you only need one multi cable not a triplex. Now back to the chick with the saw!!!:clap: :clap:

They could have at least gotten it right, they are showing her cutting down the electric companies pole and not telephone poles!!! Morons :dizzy: , hot chick though!

You're both whining, that's unsignificant details! On the contrary, they have, rather successfully, combined, in a movie:

A) a chainsaw
B) usage of said saw
C) a not to shabby looking woman as operator of said saw

and finally

D) avoided unnecessary use of too much clothing of said operator

They did just fine.

Last edited:
You're both whining, that's unsignificant details! On the contrary, they have, rather successfully, combined, in a movie:

A) a chainsaw
B) usage of said saw
C) a not to shabby looking woman as operator of said saw

and finally

D) avoided unnecessary use of too much clothing of said operator

They did just fine.

Amen!!!!

:love1: :camera: :blob5:

Ya know now that I think about it your right there was no chaps....Hmmmmm maybe get rid of those shorts she's wearing and replace w/ some half wrap chaps. I'm all for the PPE wearing. Make sure the cameraman gets all the shots from behind. Safety First!!!

Yeah, chaps can frame things up quite nicely.

Mark

Nice lady.. but made me wonder before she started cutting. Out in the open country .. nice lookin.... no tree's, chainsaw in trunk of really nice car. Yup.. she just got done puttin her friend through the chipper. (fargo) Yea maybe i do watch to many movies...

Latest posts

Back