House of Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
canguy21 said:
If I get in there I might forget to come out.

Alot of guys have come out, in respect to saws, on this site.:greenchainsaw:

Fred

I am in shock and awe!:jawdrop: A paradise for chainsaw lovers plus this shop sets the standard for keeping a clean and organized shop. My hats off to you Gypo Logger.:clap: I dare not show these pictures to my spouse. She is always asking if I could clean-up my shop a little. If I did I would not find a thing!

Crank

Hello,

That crank and piston came out of a Model 7 Mall.

A little over 12 cubic inches. We cut with a Model 7, with scratcher chain,
at the Ohio GTG. I actually "kick start" these saws.

bugfart said:
Gypo, that huge crank and piston hanging on the wall with three rings, is that from a Homie 5-30 ?

Great photo's, Gypo...both House of Saws and Ohio GTG. You may have missed you calling...photo-journalism.

I had to pass up the Ohio GTG due to a 2-hour session with the accountant (tax time) but enjoyed the photos and descriptions.

Unbelievable collection, Larry. I have a question: Is there any saws that you are actively looking for? The "Holy Grail" that you haven't been able to find?

Missing Saws

Leebo said:
Great photo's, Gypo...both House of Saws and Ohio GTG. You may have missed you calling...photo-journalism.

I had to pass up the Ohio GTG due to a 2-hour session with the accountant (tax time) but enjoyed the photos and descriptions.

Unbelievable collection, Larry. I have a question: Is there any saws that you are actively looking for? The "Holy Grail" that you haven't been able to find?

Good Morning,

As you have seen, I have been Blessed with the opportunity to have acquired several unusual saws.

I am looking for Stihl BL and KS 43, also the Diesel saws. There are many others, but these are actually possible. Last year the Mac BP-1, Stihl 090G, and the Sachs-Dolmar KMS4 found their way to HOS. If I don't find anything exceptional this year, I will not be disappointed.

Thank You for the compliments on HOS.

Wow that is an amazing collection. I have never seen anything like it. Glad that you have a good wife that doesnt discourage you. Mine would freak out. keep up the good work. Also thanks gypo for the pics so we can all see.
jason

Latest posts

Back