How About The Shaver Owb From Ark?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTREES

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
THE WAY I FIGURE IT I LIKE THE MILD STEEL. THE $ FOR THESE UNITS ARE GREAT. DO THEY HOLD UP? ARE THEY PRESSURIZED? I WANT TO HAVE A CONTINUOUS LOOP THROUGH MY OIL BOILER INTO THE BASE BOARDS AND RADIANT HEAT IN THE BASEMENT FLOOR. ANY THOUGHTS?:greenchainsaw:

I too was curious about units as I have seen them on fleabay. I don't know anyone personally that has one, but for the price it seems that you can't go wrong. The company has been in business for quite a while, so I would think that they would have a pretty decent product. I would like to hear from any owners that have one too. I believe these units are non pressurized, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:
I do know that they have allmost a half inch steel fire box and the grates are made from three quarter inch bar stock. heavy suckers too

WHAT'S UP THE THEORY OF THE WATER JACKET? IS IT BETTER TO HAVE 180 GAL. OF WATER ALWAYS HOT, OR TO HAVE A PIPE SYSTEM IN THE BURNER TO SEND HOT WATER ON DEMAND. I WANT TO PUT THE UNIT IN MY GARAGE AND PIPE THE HOT WATER THROUGH THE CEILING AND DOWN THROUGH A CLOSET TO MY OIL BURNER. I HAVE 2 JOTULS IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW :clap: , THEY ARE AWESOME BUT DIRT IS A PROBLEM, ALONG WITH DUST ALERGIES THE WIFE AND KID HAS. I ONLY USE 1 TANK OF OIL A YEAR FOR THE DOM. HOT WATER ( AND THAT IS TOO MUCH NOW A DAYS ):jawdrop: IF ANY ONE HAS ANYSUG. ON AN INSIDE BOILER LET ME KNOW. I DO NOT NEED TOP OF THE LINE OR FANCY, BUT IT MUST PROFORM.
HELP ME OUT PLEASE.

><>

here is a garage installed unit. i would have been better off with a boiler intstead of a forced air unit. I does keep the mess out of the house

I Do Want A Boiler, What Kind Is This Furnace?

charmaster chalet. It works pretty good, good quality, but I think you could spend less for the same. You never know how well it works untill you get it home and plug it in.

Back