how are you dresssing your rope bridges?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArborwayClimber

Reaction score
first post... been climbing for a few years but just started to get more interested into the technical climbing gear now that im buying my own gear and not just using what the boss has. long story short, I'm in the market for a new saddle and was looking at the petzl sequoia. i was thinking of putting a swivel on the bridge but thought for the extra $15-20 should i just get a pulley swivel? im also cool with just getting a ring instead but one thing ive learned is not to cheap out cuz its usually worth spending the extra lil bit if its going to help with efficiency or safety. thanks for any input.

keith

I've always just snapped my biner directly onto my bridge never used a ring or anything

first post... been climbing for a few years but just started to get more interested into the technical climbing gear now that im buying my own gear and not just using what the boss has. long story short, I'm in the market for a new saddle and was looking at the petzl sequoia. i was thinking of putting a swivel on the bridge but thought for the extra $15-20 should i just get a pulley swivel? im also cool with just getting a ring instead but one thing ive learned is not to cheap out cuz its usually worth spending the extra lil bit if its going to help with efficiency or safety. thanks for any input.

keith

Nothing wrong with a ring but it's just personal preference if u want a pulley or swivel etc. I use a mini bat rigging plate on mine

Back