How can I restore discolored plastic on my Stihl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't tried ATF, but a wipedown with WD40 will improve the faded look as well, if you only "kinda" care about how it looks. It won't shine, but it does take away the oxidized look.
Apology in advance for the Thread Drift

Hi Edisto, haven’t seen you since the demise of Pol/Rel, How’ve you been, you and the Family Happy and HEALTHY I Hope. I Hope that your Thanksgiving was Good as well.

We haven’t always Agreed, but I Wish a Merry Christmas, and Happy and HEALTHY New Year to you and all those You Care About

Doug

Apology in advance for the Thread Drift

Hi Edisto, haven’t seen you since the demise of Pol/Rel, How’ve you been, you and the Family Happy and HEALTHY I Hope. I Hope that your Thanksgiving was Good as well.

We haven’t always Agreed, but I Wish a Merry Christmas, and Happy and HEALTHY New Year to you and all those You Care About

Doug

Thanks! All's well, except for trying to find a new tranny for the wife's car. Hope you and yours are doing well too.

Thanks! All's well, except for trying to find a new tranny for the wife's car. Hope you and yours are doing well too.
I have been working some insane hours, Everyone is Healthy, and the Wife was Happy that I Finally got some Home Time last week.

It was just the Wife, Stepdaughter and her Boyfriend and I for Thanksgiving, Lots of leftovers

I hear ya on the transmission we did my Wife’s tranny a couple years ago. Not as Bad but we had to order a new dishwasher, those ain’t cheap either.

May the Future Bring You and Your’s All Health and Happiness

Doug

Latest posts

Back