How cold is it where your at?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very nice crisp 10F. Beautiful night with little wind and good visibility. Every now and then some water dust falls but not enough to count.

Last edited:
Definitely crossed over into the blue zone two days ago here.

LOL!!
Cold, but not too bad on account of the lake still keeping us warm until it freezes over.

temp: 1°F
wind: from the East
at 4 mph
wind chill: -9°F
cloud level: 2,100 feet
dewpoint: -4°F
relative humidity: 79%

At least it stopped friggin snowing for a bit, so I can push a path to the woodpile. Dadgum lake.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

A warm 7 F -13 C and wind blowing hard....Stove went out last night and scurried around to get it and a coffee pot going......

:censored:

Hi Wendell, I'll second the -1. The lp had to help out the Harman the last few nights.
Scott

4 with wind chill -12

This is the coldest morning we have had this year in central ohio. The new Clydesdale insert is doing a decent job of keeping up. I am only burning Hackberry now so I can't get it "hot" in here. I can maintain low 60's at night. I might break out the Osage today and see how big a difference it makes.

Hey Wendell, I get pretty busy working and thinking about snowmobiles in the winter, so I don't spend as much time on here. Tobydale I cut some hackberry this past spring to burn next winter, was wondering if it puts out much heat, sounds like you like it?
Scott

Back