How cold is it where your at?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in wonderful Wayne Co tn, it it is 51F at 8:50 P.M.

Almost a waste of wood almost :greenchainsaw:

42c (107F) here today with strong winds , perfect conditions for a fire storm.

Yeah she was warm mate. We had 44°C (111°f) here today in the shade. Really hot North winds off the desert didn't help :(

Cooler tomorrow though, meant to be 30°C (86°f) :)

Yeah she was warm mate. We had 44°C (111°f) here today in the shade. Really hot North winds off the desert didn't help :(

Cooler tomorrow though, meant to be 30°C (86°f) :)

Luckily we didn't have the strong winds that were forecast here, but Port Lincoln had a bad fire 10 houses burnt down so far. it's supposed to be raining tomorrow.

Luckily we didn't have the strong winds that were forecast here, but Port Lincoln had a bad fire 10 houses burnt down so far. it's supposed to be raining tomorrow.

Yeah my other half mentioned about the fires. I haven't been checking the news much lately, been working a few long days so just work, eat and sleep for me :(

hopefully getting colder

We've been down to -21 so far in Ely this winter, but that's not cold. We don't use that word, really, until it hits -40 or colder. But it's a DRY cold.

Now that's funny, except I live in that too:dizzy::dizzy:

Hopefully it gets colder, with all this moisture coming, keep it snow and not freezing rain.

Millions of Scots would die if it was that hot!

I would settle for 20-22°C:)

[snip]

Ahh, that explains SWMBO, she hates the heat/sun.
Her family name is Robertson, her paternal g/father was a Scot.
She keeps saying she wasn't designed for this country being a green eyed, fair skinned real blonde, and always blames her Scottish heritage, that just backs her case now Tommy. :laugh:

Texas weather

:confused:: Yesterday at this time it was 77f and I was wearing shorts and tee shirt.:dizzy: Now it is SNOWING , 32F and a wind chill in the 20s :confused: I guess it's true then what they say about Texas weather, " Wait a day and it will change"!! I really don't think it will be 70f tomorrow but a high around 40f:dizzy: Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year:clap::cheers:

Finally got snow here, 3 inches (not yet enough to test the new snowblower). Rain & green on Christmas day, now white. More on the way; only minus 3C.

Its been -°C for so long here now -4°C as starting to feel warm!

More snow overnight, The traction control on the car has been on overtime!

Latest posts

Back