How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in a joking matter, I am about 6' 2" pushin 240 or so. So I am not so little. And then just coined the possum after my dad "Smilin Possum" because they say I am a spittin image of him.

Alright gang, seen some interesting names, post up if you havent already. I just read through this whole thread. (Ive got the day off)

My buddies all recognized the glory and honor I enjoy by heating my home with my Hardy H2. So they all went out and bought their own, 2 got CB's, two got Hardy's. During the "firewood season" and "burning season" we all get together one night a week at one of our houses and sit, drink, share firewood stories, and stare at the OWB and woodpile of the host.

We call ourselves, Woodcutters Anonymous. Hence my name...Woodcutteranon....WCA for short.

Wendell was my nickname in college (from the 1940 Republican Presidential candidate) and it is what I started using on forums and I'm getting to the point where it is a lot easier to remember one handle than many. :confused:

Until recently I worked in the high arctic flying the old WWII iron around. These included the venerable Douglas DC-3, DC-4 and the Curtiss C-46 Commando... airliners with props, or propliners. Great machines!

After 12 years of flying up there I could write a book about it. Some were the best years of my life. I'm also glad I survived it all, there were several close calls and many nerve-wracking moments.

Until recently I worked in the high arctic flying the old WWII iron around. These included the venerable Douglas DC-3, DC-4 and the Curtiss C-46 Commando... airliners with props, or propliners. Great machines!

Had to have been interesting. I always love it when the old warbirds come to town. I love the sound of the old radials.

Latest posts

Back