How do I kill a tree without cutting it down?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women voting in national elections was illegal once upon a time. Now that was a stupid law. Just like making cannabis illegal is a stupid law. Alcohol does a lot more damage to society than cannabis and yet it is legal.
Attempting to rationalize criminal activity doesn't make you less of a criminal, and discussing criminal behavior is frowned on here......Don't let the door hit you on the way out....

my point is: ITS ILLEGAL, I dont care what you say about the future, it is currently illegal, do you expect me to help you hide your illegal plants?
im 100% for pot, but im not going to help you hide it if its illegal where you live
Man the law has so much power over peoples minds it's impressive. One could invent any immoral law and people would blindly follow it.

Almost 50% of my country's population support legalization and a legalization bill almost passed. Only the baby boomers like you stopped it from passing.
Order Tordon off Amazon. Drill some holes around the root flare of the tree and squirt it in.
Just keep in mind, if you are going to grow and smoke the devils lettuce, you are going to get the reefer madness and grow man boobs. The marijuana’s will guide you to to bigger and stronger drugs, and then you’ll be shooting heroine within a month.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you……

Man the law has so much power over peoples minds it's impressive. One could invent any immoral law and people would blindly follow it.
we all break laws, but arguing that YOU can break laws is not going to do any good, and as @arathol said, dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

please, stop trying to make it sound like a good idea to do illegal/stupid stuff, then beg us to help you hide it, if you want to find good info, go to bing, not google

Some laws should be ignored.
So should some people.....
Comparing N Korea to growing illegal drugs is......stupid.....

acWyLKy.png

So should some people.....
Comparing N Korea to growing illegal drugs is......stupid.....

acWyLKy.png
You're right. Growing cannabis illegally is nowhere near as bad as following the law by reporting family members for talking bad about the NK Government.

Now in the North Korea example, if I did follow the law all my family would be dead. Following the law is sometimes worse than breaking the law.

Order Tordon off Amazon. Drill some holes around the root flare of the tree and squirt it in.
I'll look into Tordon which seems to be my only realistic option to kill the trees as fast as possible.

Just keep in mind, if you are going to grow and smoke the devils lettuce, you are going to get the reefer madness and grow man boobs. The marijuana’s will guide you to to bigger and stronger drugs, and then you’ll be shooting heroine within a month.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you……
Thanks for the warning but I don't smoke cannabis.

Latest posts

Back