How do you guys keep track of customers and scheduling?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blizake7

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
How do you guys keep track of customers and scheduling? I've been using IOS (apple) calendar but it's pretty primitive in terms of helping me figure out taxes and expenses.

I've been using Jobber since the beginning of the year. It is great for customer info/quotes/scheduling/job description/invoicing.

It is not accounting software, but does integrate with QuickBooks...which I haven't done. It reports income and generates sales tax reports so i think that, plus separate expense records (and payroll) is all I need

If you want to try it, I can give you a code for a free month (full disclosure, I also get a free month for the referral).

For scheduling I use google calendar, which interacts with gmail. I also put personal and church events on their too. It works well for me and pretty much runs my life.

For accounting, estimates, customers, and invoicing I use Wave, which is free, and integrates directly with my bank account. It's basically a stripped down version of quickbooks.

I use paychex for payroll, which is also simple and works well.

im experimenting with "yardbook" for lawncare, it would work good for tree work as well

you can add customers, give each one an address, text/email them straight from the app, schedule jobs, and it will generate routes based upon customers addresses

Note: its also free

We also use Jobber and are very happy with it. Google sheets is great for keeping a list of all the jobs we have booked.

Latest posts

Back