How do you protect fresh tattoos in a tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omertalogic

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My left tit and shoulder are raw meat from a 8 hour sit in the chair yesterday. I'm mildly worried about work on monday. cellophane? under armor sleeve? hope for the best?

solid haha, thank you.

Edit: i straight up did not realize there was an 'off topic' forum where i should have posted this. my apologies, carry on

I first would get a soft, warm blanket and then find a safe space to heal.

Just don't sit on the couch or recliner with a soft warm blanket. I'm firmly convinced my couch has a 55 gal drum of motivation stored up from all that's been sucked out of me over the years! Damn thing seems to have a tractor beam too, can be outside in the yard working.... go in the house for a cup of water. Next thing you know it's 3hrs later and waking up from a nap.

So update (though I doubt anyone's too, too worried :D) We're doing monster pines this week and all seems well. It definitely got ****ed up where my high vis rubs up on it, but hey I have a touch up coming up.

Anyone in the same boat, just plop a bandage over any part that's gonna cause friction on your clothes and you're good to go. Seems the sweat and dirt somehow helped, healing nicely.

The ball busting was accepted with good cheer :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back