How I built an easy log wood shed from scrounged logs & made videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikesprojects

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My friends, I wanted to share a few videos of the progress I made building a wood shed from logs. I also posted a video from where I scrounged this wood from in the dry climate of southern california.

I built this shed 2 years ago & its held up well, it was cheap to build & easy, just now posting videos to youtube for your enjoyment , or so I hope. Here in california hard oak is a bit rare but plenty of soft pine to be had. The locals burn it all the time, smells yummy too ;)

Here is a pic of the shed I built log shed thumb nail 3 4.jpg

If its okay Id like to post a video & share with my firewood community ;)

Here is a link to where I get the wood from in the san bernardino national forest

Here is part 1. of the actual build (the thumb nail is kinda gimmicky but hey)

From there if you are still interested the video description has a link to the following videos on youtube.

I really dig this site & all its members, you guys & gals are a blessing. Take care, Mike

My friends, I wanted to share a few videos of the progress I made building a wood shed from logs. I also posted a video from where I scrounged this wood from in the dry climate of southern california.

I built this shed 2 years ago & its held up well, it was cheap to build & easy, just now posting videos to youtube for your enjoyment , or so I hope. Here in california hard oak is a bit rare but plenty of soft pine to be had. The locals burn it all the time, smells yummy too ;)

Here is a pic of the shed I built View attachment 437878

If its okay Id like to post a video & share with my firewood community ;)

Here is a link to where I get the wood from in the san bernardino national forest

Here is part 1. of the actual build (the thumb nail is kinda gimmicky but hey)

From there if you are still interested the video description has a link to the following videos on youtube.

I really dig this site & all its members, you guys & gals are a blessing. Take care, Mike

Cool vids man! I'd move in to that shed, spiffy! My fav was the mulberry braces...Hey, up in your national forest, you ain't got no mud man! hahaha! It's dry out there. Little different here on the east coast, rarely gets that dry, all our bottom fields still have pools of water and puddles here and there.

Latest posts

Back