how is california

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, 90 crews just in SanDiego area! That was my first thought, why wouldn't a huge company like that with such a good reputation and history spin off a different name to do line clearance if they want to do that work?
I've never seen them do line clearance anywhere in the East?

Do you happen to know what "Surgery" is paying these days.

No, I don't, but by the looks of the cars and trucks in the parking lots, I would say they do pretty good! They are union as well.

Yeah! 90 crews! That guy (the other manager) he has his hands full, but he is good for it. He is like my big brother, nice resource for me as I can always call him for equipment. We had a bucket go down on a Friday, huge week ahead, called him, picked up another on Saturday and got to keep it for a few weeks, no biggie!

That sucks about the not being able to bring older chippers out there. That sums up being able to make it work or not

Yeah man, California's such a drag, booh hoo hoo...

What most of you consider such a bummer you want to bail?

Is the very thing that makes CA the innovation Capitol.

CNG commercial grade engines are already dominating the refuse removal industry in CA. Muni buses etc.

Your perceived problems and woes, are the bread and butter for 21st century innovators!

jomoco

Yeah man, California's such a drag, booh hoo hoo...

What most of you consider such a bummer you want to bail?

Is the very thing that makes CA the innovation Capitol.

CNG commercial grade engines are already dominating the refuse removal industry in CA. Muni buses etc.

Your perceived problems and woes, are the bread and butter for 21st century innovators!

jomoco

We are moving up here.
Jeff

Latest posts

Back