How is Spotted Owl ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Healing. Much better. Still no fun though. Bumpy roads, sneezes, you name it, good times. Don't take much to let you know you've gone to far that time.

Things got much better after the doc put two ribs back into place. Hurt almost as bad as when things happened but it was an immediate difference for the better. Went out the the guys just to watch the other day, never do that cause you can't just watch. You know better but you do it anyway. Best I can do right now is drive the trailer up and have the shovel load firewood for some guys and then drop it of with the dump trailer. The pick up rides much better than any of the bigger trucks. I can file chain, clean filters, fix small stuff, all the crap work. They won't let me do anything. I did get out of making and putting up hay this year though:msp_thumbup:. Mrs is already tired of me asking about being able to go back, she's good with the small stuff with guys I know real well, still holding strong on the when someone calls "can ya come out and work" stuff when I don't know them so well.

She may have to change her mind though cause the day job is coming to an end sooner than later, it's a great job, being able to take leave to go cutting was great and still keep the bennies that came with the job. Downsizing hurts, hurts more when you have a deal that you can't go right to work when it happens, don't think she'll have much choice before to long. She even went and got a job so we can bank up as much as possible. So if I missed telling anyone if you do call please call in the evenings. She is running nights and sleeps most of the day.

All in all much better and getting better by the day. I missed Farleyville again though. Just couldn't sit long enough to get there. Hope it was a good time, sure looks like it was.

Owl

Glad to hear you are on the mend, it's very tough when you have to wait for your body to catch up so you can be out earning again !

Latest posts

Back