how long is dolmar warranty ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arborman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i cant find it anywhere in the book.. is dolmars warranty on emissions parts one or two years in the USA? thanks

arborman said:
i cant find it anywhere in the book.. is dolmars warranty on emissions parts one or two years in the USA? thanks

Here is copies of the warranty statements from Dolmar. It is One Year regular Warranty & Two Year Emissions Warranty.

Steve

Last edited:
ok i took it too the dealer i got it from tonight . they do do service work i didnt realize they did untill i read on here that all dolmar dealers have to do the service work.. anyways the dealer said its only a one year warrenty ? and i asked isnt it two on the emissions components? and he said no.. Do you think he is just missinformed? or do they not have to stand by that warrenty for some reason ?

The emmisions warranty was new last year. I don't know the full details of it other than the statement in the owners manual.

You could send a PM to Dolmar_Tech_Mgr to get more details.

Steve

ok i cant figure this out.. i wrote two letters to dolmar and tryed calling a few times and got no answer.. all i need to know is since this was new last year and since my saw is a year and a half old.. should it still cover it under this warrenty ? is there any other number to get ahold of dolmar other then the one on there page? i would hate to be a dealer and carry a line of saws from a company that doesent answer there phone .

ok i got an answer.. it is 2 years on all of the new dolmar models. on all emmissions parts.. just that for some reason dealers do not seem to be aware of this.

Latest posts

Back