How many cc is a Husky 51?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote556

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how many CC a husky 51 displaces? I am trying to relate this saw to my Stihl models. thanks

I have a Husky 55 that is 51 cc's and the manual is for both the 55 and 51 and it indicates that the Husky 51 is 49 cc's..... year 2000

The 50 was originally 49cc it has a 44mm bore the early 51's also had this and then progressed to a 45mm bore for 50.9cc at some point the 55 came out some 55 had a 53cc 46mm bore and others had 45mm bore. some 51's also had the 46mm bore. Basically the only way to know for sure is to measure the bore or look on top on the jug by where the spark plug is, it should have 44, 45 or 46 in blue or black paint, there is your answer. Power output ranged from 3.0 to 3.4hp. the port timing could easily make the difference from one to another. You could probably see that much difference from one saw to the next right off the assembly line. I have noticed that there are some differencesin port shapes in sizes between these models.

buck

I believe that the 51 had 50.8 cc, except for the first 51 Rancher EPA version, which had 48.7 cc.:bang:

The first 55 Rancher EPA version had 50.8 cc, while the others had 53.2 cc.:bang:

Latest posts

Back