how many saws do you have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am an novice compared to a lot of you guys! I have 12 saws right now, 3 of them are non runners.

Stihl 024av
Stihl 044
Stihl ms460 -ported
Husky 41
Husky 346xp
Husky 262xp
Husky 372xp - ported
Husky 385xp
Husky 390xp
Husky 394xp

2 homeowner non runners

15..........oh wait never mind that is how many I picked last Saturday:msp_w00t:

I really have no idea how many I have. I have not done an inventory as of late

I have a few saws....:wink2:

I counted about a 100 Bow saws right now.

Here is a pic I took five years ago only had this much then.

HPIM1770.jpg

I have a lot more straight bar saws too.:msp_biggrin:

Work owned -
350, ms230cq, ms200t mm, 346xp, ms361, 395xp, ms880

personal and working -
ms200t mm, ms170 mm and adj carb, ms261 with Randy super powers - in the post :), 288xp mm
I just need an ms660 then my life will be complete, for now

We know you just cant count them, it is more of an approximate calculation...

"If the average chainsaw takes up 1800 cubic inches and a man has a garage that is 20 feet by 10 feet by 8 feet filled with chainsaws, how many chainsaws does he have?"

:hmm3grin2orange:

1536 exactly

Two and one on the way. This doesn't count the ones I'm working on for others and storing for my stepson.

365, PM605 and a Redmax top handle non runner(yet) on the way.

Of corse I'm on the lookout and accepting applications.

Sent on the fly.

346xpg, 359, 562xpg, 372xp, 390xp. all run. if the saw does not get used, it gets sold. As far as only needing 2 saws, well I guess but it just depends on what you are cutting. Pine thinning 2 saws will work for 1 guy but for big hardwood it sure is nice to have a big cube saw for felling and some 70cc ones for bucking and limbing. Yea I am getting old. CJ

I have 2 saws, a Homelite 1050A and a Stihl ms260 Pro. Of course I am on vacation 900 miles away from the rest of my saws. I quit counting awhile ago but somewhere north of 70.

Two. One for limbing (Stihl 460), the other for felling and bucking (Stihl 660). Though been using the limbing saw for bucking for the last couple weeks. I dropped the 660 off at the saw shop over a month ago to have the carb worked on and they are still not done. "We're busy".... yeah... so am I!

Latest posts

Back