How much is this neon Stihl sign worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang it outside!!!

Just call it wallpaper.:clap:

Do I detect a slight sickness??:hmm3grin2orange:

Yea, you could even take that bottom panel and put your house address on it......Use it for a welcome sign at the foot of your driveway.:biggrinbounce2:

You guys better start watching eBay.....That was a hell of a deal, to a CAD!

Acrylic is still being used for pan faces? I know it's still used for flat faces like channel letters and such but around my parts it's all Polycarb for pans and for good reason.....Acrylic is too brittle....Not sure why anyone would (want) to use it for a pan face.....:confused:

the main reason some still chose it is that over time GT acrylic yellows less than the polycarb and holds dirt less in the smaller pore structure so when white is used as a defuser and is not fully covered by graphic in an application that is unlikely to see impact or really high wind, it may be a better looking choice longterm. I have a few hundred signs out there with acrylic faces with no facial damage but anything near the roadway or impact zones are all polycarb....and I will still try to talk you into a Carved Dimensional Sign instead lol.

the main reason some still chose it is that over time GT acrylic yellows less than the polycarb and holds dirt less in the smaller pore structure so when white is used as a defuser and is not fully covered by graphic in an application that is unlikely to see impact or really high wind, it may be a better looking choice longterm. I have a few hundred signs out there with acrylic faces with no facial damage but anything near the roadway or impact zones are all polycarb....and I will still try to talk you into a Carved Dimensional Sign instead lol.

North, you're right about that and I also agree about the Carved/Dimensionals. :cheers:

Theres a big husky sign down the street from me. Was at a shop, they closed up an dteh guy took the sigh home. Its probably 4x4 so shipping would be a betch. If someone wants to buy it, I'll stop and ask the guy how much. Located in W MI.

Back