How much to transplant 3 queen palms?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radracer

Reaction score
Thanks for reading, any and all replies are welcome and appreciated. I was refered to a new customer by a local nursery where I buy all of my plants and they would like to know how much I would charge to remove 3 queen palms that are all about 12' tall from the front yard and move them to the back yard. I have been reading about the queen palm to find out how to transplant it, I just dont know how much to charge to do it. The palms are in the front yard of a house in a nice subdivision, all the houses are fairly new so the palms have probably been there less than a year. The customers biggest concern is getting them out of the front yard. I am going to inform them that I will not guarantee the survival of the palms once they are transplanted. How much would you charge and would you charge by the job or by the hour?

Thanks
Harold

Charge by the hour. $60 per man hour should do you just fine. Hope you have some heavy machines to pick those bad boys up! Or charge for a full day, and if you get done early, then it's a bonus for you.

love
nick

Latest posts

Back