How to get wounded (or worse)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone read the comments on the barber chair video link..LOL

He says the chain is sharp.. just that the wood is hard and dry... :buttkick:

Reckon he went to the Bob Villa school of tree felling?

At least he puts in an undercut, more than we can say for Bob. That tree falling vid.of his is stunning. How I wish we could all see it, words fail me to try and describe it. Anyways, the sad part is that some look to people like this charactor and Bob for guidance, sheesh.

Put some more fat on him and this pic reminds me a lot of that guy.

chainsaw-chimp.jpg

well fellas. this set of video's only solidifies my opinion that NO homeowner should own a saw. i only watched the first vid, but to see him floundering around the hill while trying to cut the tree only to watch him lose it over backwards....

this dumbass should just dive under the next tree he cuts. only problem with that is he has no clue as to where he is sending them.

be very careful out there homeowners. this is what you all cut like through the eyes of a pro.

He certainly is animated, I felt like I was watch a silent movie with a sound track added. Hell, I have been doing it wrong all of this time. I didn't know that the tree is supposed to fall into my felling cut. I think he needs a longer bar.

I am "pretty animated", lets go to the bar then cut some wood!

He and the guy from expervillage.com should get together and see who can get killed first! I can't even count all the things he's doing wrong, and it seems like he's ready to have a coronary at any second.

I think he's actually more qualified than the expert village guy.

I failed to see a barber chair. I did see someone try to fell a tree with a dull chain, against the lean, without wedges, on a windy day and it end up sitting back on his bar TWICE and then falling exactly opposite of the face cut. Surprise surprise. If I had done that, my pride would have prevented me from making it public.

Ian, read the comments. He's and expert. He's got 5 years of felling experience to back him up! :dizzy:

Is it POSSIBLE to be any stupider and still know how to get out of bed in the morning? :confused:

Holy schite:censored: :jawdrop:

He wont be doing much "glad to be workin" if he keeps attempting to cut like that and kills himself. One hell of a mountain too. :check:

Does he want some cheese with that wine LOL

I noticed in all of his vids the bar is never on a 90 degree angle to the trunk of the tree, not even close. That black walnut tree he was talking about looked like it was only 6" in diameter. He was acting like it was 30" in diameter:monkey:

A friend of mine said only men should run chainsaws. I told her a woman that knows what she is doing with a saw is a helluva lot safer than a man that doesn't know what he is doing. I should show her these videos to prove my point.:D

Last edited:
I failed to see a barber chair. I did see someone try to fell a tree with a dull chain, against the lean, without wedges, on a windy day and it end up sitting back on his bar TWICE and then falling exactly opposite of the face cut. Surprise surprise. If I had done that, my pride would have prevented me from making it public.

Ian

He obviously was clueless...

Back