How to get wounded (or worse)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other end of the state..... I was just wondering cause I don't ever remember cutting with you.... may have been in one of my drunken homeowner stupors though so I thought I'd better ask. Ya know when they pay ya in beer ya gotta drink it right then or they may not like the job and take it back. :cheers:

So what your saying then is that you've never cut wood with me or ever seen me run a saw......

So tell me Dirty...... do you own a home???

What did ya have fer breakfast with the little girl this morning????

cmon man. you are one of these guys that get it. youve been around on this site long enough to know whats what. although i am sure prior to AS you might have scared me too. lol

no i rent. i get it though when it comes to trying to save some loot being a homeowner, i do. in fact i really do. but you wont catch me trying to rewire a light in the house if a new bulb doesn't fix the problem. same thing with the roof if a hole is in it. same thing with the plumbing. i'd rather spend the money than make things worse or become a stat.

i had 3 eggs bacon home fries and 3 pancakes with an lg apple juice and milk to wash the pancakes down. she had 2 eggs and toast ( i ate her home fries too) and she sampled some of my pancakes.

what about you?

So did ya cook that yourself???

You qualified for that job?????

What do ya mean I get it??? Couldn’t be :confused: I’m just one of them lowly types what owns a home. :D

Point is there are all skill levels in anything, to lump all homeowners into the same category as this dumba$$ (who BTW claims to be a professional :laugh:) is pretty ridiculous. Everybody has different levels of training, just because they didn’t choose to cut trees for a living doesn’t mean they don’t know how. I’ve never cut a tree for money even though I’ve been cutting for 20+ years..... and belive it or not I still got all nine of my fingers.

(sounds like you went out for breakfast :censored: :laugh: you were supposed to say something like oatmeal or something :laugh: stole my thunder. :cheers:)

sawinredneck i gotta appreciate the videos you are putting up. anyone else notice how none of them (minus the 200t video) feature a pro? lol

The point was that an idiot will hurt himself using any means they have available.

One of the videos had a quote "Stupid is just a step away from dead, beer just numbs the pain."

1af0.jpg
Nuff said.

wow . . .huh . . .wow, i am left asking two questions in my head #1 -- if someone did this why would they ever want to record it and make it viewable by millions of people (to me this is akin to posting a video of yourself peeing your pants) #2 -- what would happen if this fool tried that on a decent tree rather than a little pecker pole? thanks for sharing this stuff . . . it seems youtube is awash with videos of frighteningly dangerous wannabe timber fallers. i guess you watch the Bob Villa video, grab that dull saw from the garage, find the nearest thing resembling a tree and become a man . . . or something.

yes

This is the same guy in the barefoot video.He has removed the saw "tuning" video where he is naked in the floor.Check out his Youtube page,he has many toys including a nice "billdozer",you guys crack me up with your comments.I have a brother-in-law who is a blipper and a dropstarter who won't let the starter dogs engage and wonders why they don't last.I was wondering about how durable the ms270 was/is,if it will hold up for this guy it must be pretty good!We already know the ms460 is tough.

Last edited:
Ok, i started this thread and i never imagined that it would get so much reactions.

Some reactions amaze me, some make me cry from laughing, some are to silly for grown man.

Since it is now becoming a gathering place of stupid movies, HERE´S ANOTHER ONE !!!! (in two parts)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT!!! KEEP SEARCHING AND POSTING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA_odBtXHdk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhBbFli_mio

Back