How to work a MS 290 in to a conversation?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokers said:
All BS aside Don`t take this lightly and then live to regret it. This is a lot bigger issue than you buying a saw that you may not need.

Russ

Russ speaks wisdom.

You know, when I first went out with my wife she made me so mad I nearly dropped her there and then. She told me that it was OK if I smoked and drank beer with my food, but that I had to choose between her and the whiskey!

I don't hardly miss the stuff now and I'm glad I chose her. The thing is ... I don't think she realises just how strong that imported 5% beer really is!.

Lawn Masters said:
and people wonder why I dont date women. too much hassle, and too little time.

Am I ready to much in to this or is this your way of telling us your as staright as a U turn? No offensive if you are just wondering.

WOMEN....if it wasn't for the SEX...there would be a bounty on them. It's power below the belly button. BECAREFUL:)

I don't date women either. I'm dating one woman, and she happens to be a Goddess. :)

FHCW, I'm sorry about your misfortune. Some women definitely are evil, but there's also the other side of the coin. Good luck.

OK lads. Don't get me wrong here. I love women, ALL of em'! I've been married for over twenty something years now. Sheesh, wonder how.
But, let's have some fun!
Why do women get PMS? Because they deserve it!

Man I opened a whole can of wrms up in this thread. Shes not mad at me anymore she didn't even say anything to me today? It worked out better then I thought.

JP has a comfy couch and even a more comfy shop! AND he buys guns and saws when he feels like it. Did I mention the days alone?....gaffaw!

Not really its better then I thought I don't have to listen to her complain about her job my saws or anything like that. Besides i like mcdonalds not 3 meals a day but hay I will get used to it.

DanManofStihl said:
Not really its better then I thought I don't have to listen to her complain about her job my saws or anything like that. Besides i like mcdonalds not 3 meals a day but hay I will get used to it.

Hey DMoS,

If you want to stay healthy you can`t eat three meals a day at Mickey D`s, you have to mix in a few Subway subs like that guy who lost a hundred pounds by only eating subs! :rolleyes: Think about it, the sub is a perfectly balanced meal, lol!

Russ

Their is always tomorrow I might stop in I love their meat ball sub or the italian bmt. Man now im hungary

Is the Manofstihl actually EHP? Nah, he couldnot be. Maybe Woodsjunkie? Now their's an interesting thought!

No reason anyone should get upset with anyone as long as the primary wants are taken care of first. If those conditions are met, then you should be able to buy whatever you want. My wife and I do and have never had a problem.

Latest posts

Back