Howdy All

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Follett

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey folks

been away from here for a bit, thought I'd slip by and say hello...

Crazy Summer, computer problems, personal obsessions, business woes and general lack of time and sanity have kept me away...

Hope all is well with everyone here... I see the old fav's are still around, and a few new characters to add some spice....

My lead climber, personal secretary, finacial minister, and key henchman has left again to go back to school (???? you Dave!) I have once again moved into possition of priciple climber as opposed to Chief Stuck-in-the-Truck, and am desperalty falling behind on all those "other" duties we must do.. now I'm looking for an excuse to not do them while sitting infront of this blasted machine! (It just dosen't seem to get any better, procrastination breeds upon itself!)

Anyway hope all is well with the gang, and perhaps I spend some more time back here pondering all our wrong doing's to trees, and why I partake in this silly game of hanging oneself several metres off the ground by a thin rope with whorling chainsaws and unrentless pull of gravity to fight in an ever upward battle of man against himself, the world and the little voices inside his head

Oh and that's the "man" as in species man... as once again one of our key staff members is a female climber, from the UK to boot, very good, and quite knowlegable to boot, well not really boot, she wears lowcut's and I don't think I should kick her... ah there I go again digressing....

Well, pull up a chair! :)

Female climber, yah say?
aaf_twisted.gif

Hey Matt, just to put you on formal notice, I have been scheming to steal Miss Lorain away from you so keep on your toes fella :D I’ll whole heartedly agree that she is very knowledgeable and was quite impressed. Don't think you would survive long trying to kick her around though HA HA
Did you ever get that personal obsession running (and stopping :eek: ) right?

Glad to have you back on the forum
bandit.gif

Hey Matt
It is about time you came back to the fold!
Low cut what?;)
Tell her I said hi and to drop a line!
Hope all is well
Talk to you soon
Ya Dave is a !!!!!!!!!!! and yes Dave I do love my Hiab!:D
Later
John

Gotta go flaunting the bigger Hiab eh John?.... Dave comes back to me, no trying to steal him with your flashy oh so pretty new toys,

Boots, man boots, low cut boots

Rob, same goes on the employee theft!!!

yep the obsession ran, stopped then blew a head gasket...with 40 K to go, finished though, on to the next one...

MB, love the site!

Latest posts

Back