How To Be An Excellent Groundman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you, especially if they are eating meat and canned meat. My doubts are that you have ever collected the $100. fee nor has anyone ever signed up for your $100. poo poo relocation program.

Honestly.. If it's that bad & a male homeowner is around watching, I'll shovel a few scoops, walk up to then & ask where does this go? I go dump it, come back & hand them the shovel with the "could you please" look on my face.

If someone has a problem with the potential fee they will have it taken care of. Simple as that. Cleaning ropes, boots, truck floors, ladders all takes time and ultimately is a disgusting job. Believe what you want to, I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jimmycrackcorn and ecotree don't care.

Jimmycrackcorn and ecotree don't care.

I don't care? Bout what..? Cuca? It is true we've never collected on it but I did collect a $30 tip from the homeowner today!! Sweet!! Twas a good day for Jimmy, 9½hrs + tip! Half the money is already spent... on a techlite!! Cha Ching!

:laugh: uncharacteristically goodun blakesie!

Sounds German. LOL. "Goodun"

I don't care? Bout what..? Cuca? It is true we've never collected on it but I did collect a $30 tip from the homeowner today!! Sweet!! Twas a good day for Jimmy, 9½hrs + tip! Half the money is already spent... on a techlite!! Cha Ching!

Sounds German. LOL. "Goodun"
I swear, the easier they make the internet to use the less useful it is.

A good groundman is priceless. I've heard so many times they're a dime a dozen. Seasonal brush apes are a dime a dozen, they work for a couple months, then go back to whatever it was they were doing prior. A good, professional ground worker who will show up and devote some time to learning the craft and sticking with a company is hard to find, and worth at least 20 an hour.

Back