Ht133

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ! I’ve have a stihl ht133 pole saw that was starting to give some bad vibrations from the ‘ J-tube ‘ …Took it apart and ordered the 3 plastic bearing from my dealer. The only thing was it took about 5 weeks to get the parts. Now, there is something in the reassembly sequence that I am missing and I just quite can’t remember exactly how it came apart. The parts diagram is useful, but it does not really show the correct sequence of assembly. Would anyone happen to have the service manual to reassemble the “J-tube” on the Stihl Ht133. Thank you ! Steve

Hi ! I’ve have a stihl ht133 pole saw that was starting to give some bad vibrations from the ‘ J-tube ‘ …Took it apart and ordered the 3 plastic bearing from my dealer. The only thing was it took about 5 weeks to get the parts. Now, there is something in the reassembly sequence that I am missing and I just quite can’t remember exactly how it came apart. The parts diagram is useful, but it does not really show the correct sequence of assembly. Would anyone happen to have the service manual to reassemble the “J-tube” on the Stihl Ht133. Thank you ! Steve
Check your inbox

Back