Hurt by a Vermeer 252

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why post it here? Are you saying the machine is at fault ???
I take it as, if you put yourself in the proximity of the spinning wheel, and you get too close, you can get maimed or killed.

The machine was clearly not at 'fault'.

My heart goes out to the man. If you tangle with the spinning grinder wheel, it is by the grace of God if you survive it. I am so sorry for both he and his pet.

I understand it's been so cold in NY that the lawyers have their hands in their own pockets for a change !

All attorney

Suck The are like bats what all they can get.He is sueing some poor sole trying to make a living.Repersenting a Mexico boarder crosser too.Screw him hes a JACK AS______________.

BlueRidgeMark said it all at the start of this thread no more really needs saying.

so did this idiot lawyer "stupgrinder" (whats a "stup" anyways?) get all the info he needs? or did he realize that he'd best stick to defending crack addicts and DUI's, instead of taking on what was clearly OPERATOR error, and not the machines fault...?

"stup"id lawyer....:buttkick:

"stup"id lawyer....:buttkick:
:ices_rofl:

I just cant imagine what poor buff has been through to maim him into his current state. Can you imagine having nothing better to do than sitting on your fat rear end telling everyone you have three degrees and how smart you are, when you can't even speak in sentences and get past your mama and child support jokes? Everyone else should feel pretty good about themselves after contemplating for a bit about his state of affairs.

Back