Huskvarna 2100 14 tooth race sprocket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id start at a 8 pin rim, and get a good bar with some great chain, and start there.

Oh..and bring a buddy to take vids so we can watch on youtube.

bring him some PPE...he is the keeper of the vids, very important he remains intact.

probly.
Been around chain saws all my life (15 years), but did not start running my own till last year.
dad was never a racer, but I thought it whould be fun.
tell me all you know!
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

So your only 15 years old???

grind them down to the tie strap

ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL, I'd like to see that.

So your only 15 years old???

ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL, I'd like to see that.

Yes sir.
I ground them down once for my home lite super XL 12. man did the chips fly.(well as well as they could for the slow chain speed and if I did not push to hard)
So from what yall are saying I need somthing like a Honda CRV-185 to pull that 14 tooth spocket?
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

Last edited:
Bullshop, who is this? (this is a no sh*t test of who I think this may be)

attachment.php

Im done here.
ben here for a few hours and im sick of it.
I got told about this site as a place where i could get help and learn more about my saw.
I asked and you know what? I no more that I did yesterday. I doent have time to spend here when im not gonna learn nothing. I will just learn from experence. And I wont be telling any to come here for help.
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

As you wish. This site isn't all about racing anyway. There are better places for info along those lines. You'll probably find it and join the other 50 people that sit around and badmouth AS.

BTW, did you recognize the man in the pic?

Ian

Im done here.
I got told about this site as a place where i could get help and learn more about my saw.
I asked and you know what? I no more that I did yesterday. I doent have time to spend here when im not gonna learn nothing. I will just learn from experence. And I wont be telling any to come here for help.
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

easy there buddy...

Last edited:
Im done here.
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

ha ha, lol, don't take it so hard. The guys here will help, ya just seem like you were trolling is all. Take it easy man.

Im done here.
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

now, now... we don't want you to skip off to your room and pout

Im done here.
BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

Just think of it as a initiation.

oops. Back to Myspace and World of Warcraft he goes. Our loss, I'm sure. Did he leave that 14 pin sprocket behind? I was after one for my MS170.

Throttle back there BS junior... you are still wet behind the ears and just tossed out a bunch of nonsense, and then expect everybody to just cater to it all...

There is a lot of exerience here... ya gotta learn how to tap into it.

Relax. Ask some decent thought out questions and they will get answered...

Gary

Latest posts

Back