Husky 141 compression?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper89

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What is a good compression reading for a Husky 141? One that a neighbor dropped off is showing 130. Is that too low? Runs but only with mix poured in the carb. Has other issues with fuel line and carb I think.
Thanks for any input.

Thank you. I was thinking the impulse tube and the intake sleeve should be replaced.

Well as it turns out there is an air leak, the bottom of the clamshell was broken by one of the bolt holes. Not sure if it worth fixing. Thanks for your help.

What cc were those Mark? I forgot about that mod.

46cc or something like that if I remember right. I still have a slightly ported and muffler modded 2900 with a 16" bar and .325 chain. Its a little ripper that I used to use sometimes. I don't know why but I like the Husky chassis a little bit more, but the 2900 engine is much better then the 40cc 141/Poulan 2500 for power.

Hey guys quick question on those 295 what's the deal with the Chrome plated jug cylinder does that make a huge difference difference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

Back