• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 2100cd CDI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus_154

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, picked up an old husky 2100cd a while back, wouldn’t run, have determined the CDI is faulty, anyone know how I can go about sourcing one?

My local dealer has them new. It’s a SEM stator right? Not sure of the cost to ship to Australia. He is “chainsaws unlimited” southbury, Connecticut USA.
If you contact him tell him I sent you.

My local dealer has them new. It’s a SEM stator right? Not sure of the cost to ship to Australia. He is “chainsaws unlimited” southbury, Connecticut USA.
If you contact him tell him I sent you.
Thanks, called them... parts number comes up as unavailable at their end same as over here

Did you check the stop switch?
Yes, replaced the switch first before I tested the SEM, have read online a Stihl 08s sem will fit... when I get home am going to tear an old Stihl down & check... will let you know how I go

Latest posts

Back