• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 254 No Longer Available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GCJenks204

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
We spend a lot on coffee, and a little on creamer :drinkingcoffee:.
So is two stroke fumes, especially if your running Stihl ultra :eek::lol:.

K-cups can be spending a lot on coffee, rarely is it good coffee. If you are buying good beans and brewing then properly you shouldn’t need to add that crap. You’d be better off buying Maxwell House or Folgers if your using that much creamer. Put the savings in to some good saws...

(P.S. I wish you had posted this 5 months ago, a I have more then $300 in to a 254 project and not sure I’m done yet...)

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
K-cups can be spending a lot on coffee, rarely is it good coffee. If you are buying good beans and brewing then properly you shouldn’t need to add that crap. You’d be better off buying Maxwell House or Folgers if your using that much creamer. Put the savings in to some good saws...

(P.S. I wish you had posted this 5 months ago, a I have more then $300 in to a 254 project and not sure I’m done yet...)
I've never bought those, but I've drank them, some were/are okay. We buy bulk coffee from Costco usually. I've drank the best and the worse coffee, I still like creamer in it. If I don't have to drink the cheap stuff I won't.
I must be doing it wrong, I thought having the saws brought home good coffee, now I'm supposed to buy cheap coffee so I can have good saws.

That happens quick(sure it will be a nice runner though), It happens less if you drink good coffee with creamer :drinkingcoffee:.