• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 261/262 project PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
262 project that i have not got to finish and want to move. It is a 261 for the most part. Has another tank and side cover installed that previous owner painted. I was able to remove most the paint but you can still see some. Saw has a 261 dished piston. Runs cuts oils as should. Chain brake in good working order. Plastic is in bad conditon with chips and breaks here and there. Recoil has couple broken fins. Cylinder has top fin broke. This is not a show saw so dont expect much in the way of looks but could make a good runner especially with a 262 piston and mm. I cant remember if i pressure/vac tested so i would recommend buyer to do so before cutting much. 125.00 shipped to lower 48. Paypal fam/friends. PHO

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back