husky 262 cylinder kit price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Carlson

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just curious what's this worth. I have an opportunity to buy two complete 262 oem cylinder kits for 150 each. The kit is Mahler cylinder, piston, pin, bearing, retainer clips and rings. These kits are single ring kits. I could use one kit for an upcoming build but have to buy both to get that price on each one. Is it worth it for oem parts?

Seems like a pretty good price for OEM. A meteor kit is pretty much that for most saws.

He has other ones too. He has a 281, 357, and other kits too. I am wanting to save up and buy the whole lot and then resell to get them into the hands of people that need them .

Ive read that the Meteor kits are around 100 but if i had the cash id go OEM anyday i guess. ive got a 261/262 hybrid thats been collecting dust and eventually ill be throwin a top-end at it. says 261, but someone switched up, and burnt up, the guts in it. P&C are both shot. piston and ring pretty much welded together. got it for free from a guy who was gonna chuck it, but she sits

150$ for each is a hell of a deal.
They are NLA in US, and soon they will be NLA worldwide.
They still have them avaible here in Norway, price tag is 340$ +mva.
I got lucky and bough a set on ebay for 130€, made me smile the rest of the month

Back