husky 268 parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i need the following parts for a husky 268: coil,starter cover, bar oil cap, base gasget. any help is appreciated

wedge said:
i need the following parts for a husky 268: coil,starter cover, bar oil cap, base gasget. any help is appreciated

I will rummage through my husky boxes tomorrow and see what I come up with.

You could just buy that 266 I have for sale, I could throw in some parts to sweeten the deal ;)

id love to get my paws on youre 266 but we are in the same boat(cash poor but toy rich) ill see if i cant sell a kidney and get some $$

Have you looked at E-bay?

Parted out saws and part saws of the same "family" as the 268 seem to pop up pretty often.
The saw family in question started with the Husky 162se, then it went 61, 61 Rancher, 66, 266se, 266xp, 268xp, 272xp and 268.
All the versions of the Jonsered 625, 630 and 670 were also part of the same family, and made at the Husqvarna factory.

If you are in doubt whether a part from one model will fit another, use the IPLs available at Huskys website as reference.

Some Jred IPLs are here.

Last edited:
Back