Husky 272 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husky288XP

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Husky 272 XP for sale that is in good condition.

$360 shipped in lower 48

Same saw new top end, carb kit, air filter, and some others. Runs and cuts great, just replaced the 272 with a new 575 plus I am running out of space.

WOW!! I sold that saw for half that price if I remember correctly. Worst thing I ever did selling that saw. Good luck with the sale glad to hear you got it running even though it is not "THE" saw from the pics lol!

I also spent a couple hundred dollars to get it running too, how soon we forget.

Thats the most expensive top end and carb kit I have evr heard of!!!! :jawdrop:

All it needed was a top end and some people say not even that....maybe just a piston and rings......but that is in the past, good luck with the sale.

Hmmm.... Bought for $150 from you... Top End-$150 Air Filter-$10 Carb Kit-$5 New Coil (from Husky dealer) $75. Thats $30 more than what were selling it for. So what can you say now Ummm.... Ummm.... I dont know.

Dan

He can sell it for whatever he wants if he gets it then great. But don't try and ruin his sale. :angry: :angry:

Jazak........this goes way beyond the scope of THIS sale! read the WHOLE thread that someone else linked to in this thread.

he can sell it for whatever he wants, but when I sell 7 different people over ten different saws that need nothing all the way to crank seals, as aprts saws, all for the same price and then get bashed up on about a top end neds reapir!!!! This saw was sold for market value, I messed up and didnt send the right one, which in turn needed crank seals anyways. Everyone else that has EVER dealt with me anywhere has never had a problem with my descrips and/or products.

This just gets under my skin hes an ungrateful, mudslinging teenager!

I am also PM'ing you contact info, climber, man up and call me to settle this.

Last edited:
I made the biggest mistake ever by erasing those sniveling PM,s you sent me today Climber! If you are man enough post them in their entirety in this thread.

Back