Husky 288xp value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doc874

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Husky 288XP value or approx: This one has brand new OEM piston kit and new oil seals. This saw runs great and is only missing the clutch cover/brake. This one does not have the decomp but i don't find t difficult to pull over and start at all. Reason is am asking values is i have a good chance at a Honda motocycle 500cc's and may sell to help finance this. Thanks.

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Husky 288XP value or approx: This one has brand new OEM piston kit and new oil seals. This saw runs great and is only missing the clutch cover/brake. This one does not have the decomp but i don't find t difficult to pull over and start at all. Reason is am asking values is i have a good chance at a Honda motocycle 500cc's and may sell to help finance this. Thanks.

Joe, I have been working the big Huskies over lately and keeping an eye peeled for parts saws everywhere including eBay. A good runner fetches between$300-$400 on there and more like $250-$300 on Kijiji and yard sales. I picked up an awesome 181 a few years back for $300. , it came with 4 bars , 20",24" 32" and 36" along with 2 sets of chain for each bar and 20' of milling chain. Lately I have been picking up 394XP`s for some projects saws and they run about the same as the 288 do.
Pioneerguy600

doc874

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks guys that gives me a general idea anyway. The 181SE i will complete and then offer for sale. I'd really like that bike and i have enough saws for now and a chance at many more Pioneer saws so i will keep an eye out for you Jerry for any RA models in the IEL type.

Latest posts