Husky 3120 xp Parts Availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraMtns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking to add a 3120 xp. My main dealer I buy from doesn't have any in stock and said that last time he called Husky they didn't have any available. So it seems like they are fading them out.

How long would we be able to get parts for these saws? I don't want to add a saw that I can't get parts for in a couple years.

Thanks

Aren't they kind of dogs in stock form? Like no adjustable high jet and limited to 9500 rpm or something ridiculous like that?

I've only run a 3120 a couple times, but it seems like you'd need to be in BIG wood a LOT before needing anything bigger than a ported 395xp, which has better parts availability and aftermarket support, plus parts saws are more common.

Aren't they kind of dogs in stock form? Like no adjustable high jet and limited to 9500 rpm or something ridiculous like that?

I've only run a 3120 a couple times, but it seems like you'd need to be in BIG wood a LOT before needing anything bigger than a ported 395xp, which has better parts availability and aftermarket support, plus parts saws are more common.

Yeah I have a 395 and it runs great. The 3120 would be for milling big wood. We have big Red Fir, Oak and Cedar in our area. Right now I have 3 logs all other 40"+ to mill. I have hit the limit on milling with the 395.

Latest posts

Back