Husky 367

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmhard

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello all,
I had a chance to buy 2 husky 367 saws that are seized with lots of parts missing. The ask was $50 each. Do I leave them there or are they worth building?

I have a Husqvarna 257 that I bought here for about $200 and it runs today. This saw just keeps going and going and going... I imagine if it were a 357, that same results would apply. Both models are good saws. That's MHO.

Rookie mistake, I didn't have my glasses that day. Had it been a 372 they would be in my van but I am trying to clear out what's here and losing ground.

Hello all,
I had a chance to buy 2 husky 367 saws that are seized with lots of parts missing. The ask was $50 each. Do I leave them there or are they worth building?

As pointed out above- there was not to the best of my knowledge a 367- however there were 365's 365 Specials and 357's- with the 357 being an XP to boot.
Both are good saws, the 357 perhaps a wee bit more in an exacting niche- but good medium weight pro saws.
Are they worth $50 a pop? Well it depends on why they are seized and whats missing- parts are fairly easily found, perhaps more easily for the 365.
In my opinion- with lots missing it might be more prudent to offer $50 for both- or leave them unless you have a parts saw or two already.

The major difference between the two, apart from the few CC's extra the 65 has, is the 57 is small Husqvarna bar mount K095 and the 65's are large mount D009- something to consider if you already own bars.

They have been wet in the back of a truck so I wouldn't be surprised if they need cranks. On the other hand when I get back with my glasses on.....they could be good for someone who needs cases. This same individual once GAVE me a running Jred 2095 so I don't negotiate on price too much.

Back