Husky 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubicon1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just found a 372xp on craigslist not to far from home for $400? What you guys think? It seems like a decent deal but the saw has some wear on it... What would be the max you guys would pay?

Thanks!!

For $400 it better be in REAL nice shape. If it looks a little beat and the compression is good, $300 max for a used saw

i agree with Huskyman

his prices are dead on.maybe 500 if it is mint with low hours. like the 371xp i sold to oldirty.that one didn't have 5 hours on it but i still let him have it for less than 5 bills.

Hornett224,

I also got one of your 372XP's, outside was worn but you did some work on it and it runs great, nice beast:clap: . You sold it to me for $375, I love it:greenchainsaw:

his prices are dead on.maybe 500 if it is mint with low hours. like the 371xp i sold to oldirty.that one didn't have 5 hours on it but i still let him have it for less than 5 bills.

Thanks for your help everyone. I think the saw has a little wear on it so the $400 dollar price is a little high. Maybe I will see if it stays on craigslist a while and then call him up and offer him 250-300.

Have a great weekend!!!

Thanks for your help everyone. I think the saw has a little wear on it so the $400 dollar price is a little high. Maybe I will see if it stays on craigslist a while and then call him up and offer him 250-300.

Have a great weekend!!!

Just convince Hornett224 to sale you one of his 372's:) :)

Hornett224,
Yes I use this saw on all of the big wood, I have a Dolmar 5100 and it is a toy compared to the 372xp I got from you:chainsaw:

LOL,no way!

Just convince Hornett224 to sale you one of his 372's:) :)

Hornett224,
Yes I use this saw on all of the big wood, I have a Dolmar 5100 and it is a toy compared to the 372xp I got from you:chainsaw:

i ain't selling any more.i only have two now.i'm gonna buy a couple more new ones just in case they do can them after this year.

yes it's a lot more than the 5100 but that 5100 is still a great little saw.my buddy runs his hard and it still runs great..

i ain't selling any more.i only have two now.i'm gonna buy a couple more new ones just in case they do can them after this year.

yes it's a lot more than the 5100 but that 5100 is still a great little saw.my buddy runs his hard and it still runs great..

Yes the 5100 is strong but IMO anything more than 16" diameter is too much in the sense that it takes too long to cut.

Back