Husky 51 oiling issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The driver count should be stamped in the bar. Count the driver links on the chain to be sure it matches. Thats all I can come up with unless the saw has the wrong adjuster or something.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
I'll have a look again tomorrow. In the meantime, I just scored a haul of saws, which will need going through. FYI, make friends with people that own storage units!IMG_1259.jpg

I'll have a look again tomorrow. In the meantime, I just scored a haul of saws, which will need going through. FYI, make friends with people that own storage units!View attachment 865450
You have got to be kidding me. You are a very lucky guy. Send me a couple of the huskys. I'll even pay the shipping.

You have got to be kidding me. You are a very lucky guy. Send me a couple of the huskys. I'll even pay the shipping.

There are only 5 huskies, and they have no compression.

A 262 which I'm keeping, and a couple of 353's. A 50, and a 254
Seriously I might be interested in them. We have a volunteer group at church that will go and help people with storm cleanup. I volunteered to try a find a few decent saws for them. I prefer Husqvarna because I have more experience with them.

Latest posts

Back