Husky 55 Closed Port 46mm Top Ends Available From Meteor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am interested in the meteor cp kit for my Rancher 55. Where is the best place to buy one of these? Do any site sponsors sell them? Sounds like this would be a bolt on improvement for my saw? Anyone done one? Recommended port work? I am currently considering porting my open port cylinder, but this sounds like it may be a better option? Maybe I'll do both and compare them!?
Yes, it runs well, piston and cylinder look new. I modded muffler, removed carb limiters and have it tuned well. I would like to get more torque out of it, seems to not be able to handle much pressure without losing speed. I basically just want to mess around with it to get more power! Have been digesting old threads on porting my open port cylinder, and nearly have a plan together... But it sounds like this Meteor kit might get me more power in the long run? I wouldn't mind buying the kit if it paid off in terms of saw performance, and even doing some mods to the meteor kit as well, if recommended. I love the saw, but just feel the need to play with it! I am considering pursuing both paths and testing them both out. But, the bolt on kit sounds like it may give me a saw with more potential?
If you have money to spend and like the saw you'll be happy with the meteor.it does very good.i used a 55 for a few years but dont know if it was op or cp.but this one does much better.

Latest posts

Back