• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 576XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logic such as this is hard for me to comprehend lol. Now had you had said there is no point in owning more than three saws in the same cc class, I'd be able to understand better ;).
I don't need two comparable saws. I have limited space and limited funds. If selling a saw gets me something I need more, its getting sold.

How about "not much of a point"? Or maybe "limited usefulness"?

It's fun to run different saws for a half tank or a tankful each when making firewood. Cool to see the differences side by side. That counts as a good enough reason for multiples, right? Right, guys? Maybe I have a problem...

If it is not useful, no point to me. I don't cut for fun these days (noted I still love it), I cut for money. And these days most of my wood shows up cut to length anyway, so why do I need two big saws? Its one more thing to take care of and that costs money.

I get the fun in running saws side by side, but these days I am spending more time on chains. That makes a bigger difference to me. I can call up any of my arborist buddies and they have literally hundreds of saws I can run for fun if I ever feel like it. I get a kick out of beating their big saws with my widdle 6100 since I sharpened my chain and they didn't. :lol:

Latest posts

Back